Terms and Conditions
The following terms applies to the use of this website:
- This website is subject to change at any time without notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Any link created to this website from another website or document, without the consent of Devtraco Plus is prohibited.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising of such use of this website shall abide to the Laws of the Republic of Ghana to the letter.
- It will be a criminal offence to engage in any unauthorised use of this website. Violation will give rise to a claim for damages.
- All materials on this website are owned or licensed to Devtraco Plus. Any form of reproduction is prohibited, unless it is in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of the terms and conditions.
- Any occasional links from this website to other websites are for your own convenience, in terms of further information. Devtraco Plus does not endorse and cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites.
- It is entirely at your own risk to use any information or material from this website. It is your obligation to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirement. We shall not be liable for any wrong outcome.
- There is no warranty or guarantee from Devtraco Plus or third parties with regard to accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We acknowledge that any information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Liability is fully excluded for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.